Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Believe it or not, this is the first time I have planned my night around the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I've never watched the program in its entirety, but plan to tonight! Yes, I have a ton of other things I should be doing, but elaborately decorated lingerie and Nicki Minaj both seem like better ways to spend my time. The show is on CBS at 10:00 PM ET and will feature everyone's favorite "Angels" and famous music artists, including Kanye & Jay-Z, Maroon 5, and as I mentioned before, Nicki Minaj. 


I've always been curious about whether or not the lingerie featured on the runway are also available for purchase. I am excited to report... they are! Note: Wings, perfectly toned body, and unmatchable beauty not included. Even the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra, which will be worn by supermodel Miranda Kerr, can be bought (by some). I saw the luxury bra last week as I was flipping through the Victoria's Secret catalogue... I did a double-take when I saw the price. The aqua push-up was created by Long Island’s London Jewelers (no jokes, please) and has nearly 3,400 precious gems. It features 142 carats of white and yellow diamonds, pearls, faceted citrines and aquamarines, which are all set in 18-karat white and yellow gold. The piece also has two white diamonds, each more than 8 carats, and two 14-carat yellow diamonds. WOW.




Its only downfall: it doesn't come with wings...


Check it out tonight! 


POGS,
AKtually Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment