Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First of Many!

So here I am: avoiding long overdue Globalization reading and the crisp fall winter weather. I've mulled over starting a blog for quite some time and after some heavy convincing from friends and family... my blog is officially born! 

I read fashion blogs, but am not particularly passionate about fashion. I read foodie blogs, but most focus on food photography and recipes (I am not a photographer nor a cook). I read AdAge, PRWeek, and the like, but focus my reading particularly on specific industries or brands I am engaged with and enthusiastic about. Therefore, my blog will feature all of these topics, as well as anything else that grabs my very valuable attention. ;-)

For now, I’ll leave you with this video, which features the Contrex Water Strip Commercial. I won’t give it away, but it’s incredible. Very clever. Very creative. Very risqué. Whether this experiential campaign could occur on the streets of New York or Boston is something to think about… and strive for.



POGS,
AKtually Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment